Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!!!


It's been a great Mother's Day!!! My boys got up and made me breakfast, or they tried anyway. The omelettes just didn't cooperate with Dad so they made me a breakfast croissant instead. It was great! They always know just what to get me........CASH!!! That means shopping for Mom. Plus, they got me the book "Dangerous Book for Boys". There are some great ideas in there for us to have a great summer!!! My boys are always so good to me! I love 'em tons!!!

3 comments:

kathybrokens said...

You look very beautiful with those handsome boys!! I am glad they treat you right.

Tiff said...

Yeah I am so glad that it worked! Blogging is the greatest! Your boys are to cute! I guess we can have 2 arranged marriages since we now have 2 kids exact ages!

Amberly said...

So I'm just sitting here at my computer doing the blog thing....imagine that!!! I'm loving that you put The Fugees, Killing me Softly. That song takes me back to the good old days of High School. You gotta love that!!! I actually have a story about The Fugees CD, it includes myself and Sasha and some boys we met! We were so dumb sometimes. I'll have to share with ya at another time!! Well don't be surprised if you hear this song on my blog:)