
Here are some pictures after the party that the Dream Factory threw for Dakota! I am still waiting to get some other pictures that were taken from others and than I will update more on the actual party. (pictures of his pick up ride and the party) We just want to thank everybody so much who came to support Dakota! This has really been a DREAM come true for him! After the party, we came back and the boys got to have a sleep over with both sets of grandparents. They had a ball!

We got picked up in this Limo early Wednesday morning to take us to the airport! Both Dakota and Bridger couldn't wait to get in it. I walked out with Nash so that he could see it and he wanted to get into it so dang bad. That was the hardest thing ever....just hearing that sad sad sob come from him as I handed him over to Grandma Parker and he realized that he was not going with us. It broke my heart, but I knew that he was going to be just fine with Grandma and Grandpa.
Dakota got a little sick on our way there and we had to move him to the back so that he was facing forward and than he was fine. Our limo driver, Joseph, was awesome! He was so good to the boys and let them enjoy every minute of it!
I can see how people could get used to that type of treatment.....yea right, we'll stick to the good 'ole suburban!
Our vacation had begun!!!! (i will keep updating as i find the time)

2 comments:
I am so happy that you guys had so much fun! I loved seeing you guys again. We really need to get together sometime. When you have a minute would you mind e-mailing one (or some) of your favorite pictures from your trip? That would be great! We have some too that I will e-mail you from the party. I'll talk to you soon!
That is so great! I am so glad to hear that you had so much fun. A well deserved trip for your sweet little family!
Post a Comment