Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dakota's Pump Refill, Ice Cream, Little America,Temple Square!!!


Dakota did a great job filling up his pump again! After 5 years of it, he's finally gotten past the anxiety of it all!
Nothing better than ice cream at Primary Children's on a freezing cold day........ And, of course, it has to be the blue bubble gum!
But, there is nothing better than breakfast at Little America for dinner!!! Nash watching Bridger color instead of being destructive.
Dakota taking a picture of his mom and dad!
Boys checking out Little America's Gingerbread House!
Nash watching for the train to come pick us up to go to Temple Square.
Me and my boys enjoying the lights at Temple Square. We had a wonderful checking out all of the beautiful lights. The boys loved it! Out of nowhere, Dakota looked up at the sky and said "that it felt just like we were in heaven!"
I am so grateful for the family that I have and the experiences that we get to go through together! I couldn't ask for more!

3 comments:

Debi and Craig said...

What a wonderful post. What he said when he looked up into the sky gave me chills and I will admit it, I cried. What a brave boy he is. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Temple Square is so pretty this time of year. I never get tired of going there and seeing the beautiful lights at Christmas time!

Emily said...

What a brave little boy you have. Merry Christmas to your sweet little family.