Had a little fun doing these of the boys. My mother in law gave me the one of Matt and figured I'd try and do ones of our boys as similar as possible. We were sitting and watching old videos late last night and I just can't believe how quickly time goes by. I think it was another wake up call to enjoy all the simple things in life. My boys, yes, all 4, are my life! I am so lucky to have them and so proud of them!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I LOVE these pictures. So fun, and yes they grow up way to fast.
Such Handsome boys!!!! The pictures are so cute!
I love that you recreated Matt's picture, what a great idea! Your boys are so handsome and I love their names! I miss you gys!
Post a Comment