Bridger got to celebrate his birthday on the same day of his Baptism...March 5th 2011!
It was a great day for us to spend with our families and our friends! It's hard to believe that Bridger is "8"! He is such a joy to have in our family and is such a great help for me in so many ways!!!
We love you Bridger and are so proud of you and the decision that you made to be baptized!

6 comments:
Wow - great cake!! Do you have ALL the talents in the world???
I would like to get the credit for the cake Julie, but my niece who went to Culinary Arts school made it for him!
Congrats Bridger it looks like you had one amazing day!
Great pictures of the cutest family ever!!! Way to go Bridger!
What a great choice you made to be baptized, Bridger! You have an adorable family, Tanalyn!
First of all, your family is beautiful and I swear you are one of those people that just keeps getting prettier and prettier Tanalyn! What a sweet cake! Do you decorate cakes too? I like his style.
Post a Comment