Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dakota's Big 09!

Dakota turned the big 9! I can't believe how quickly time flies by! He had a great party with some of his friends. We started out by going to the bowling alley and yes, I forgot my camera. :(
Then we came back and roasted some hotdogs and marshmellows. We decided to keep it simple this year, which turned out great. They had a great time!
Dakota is such a blessing to our family! He has been through so much in his 9 years, more than most adults have gone through and yet he still has such an easy going personality and seems to always be smiling, for the most part anyway. We sure enjoy him and love him tons!
We wouldn't trade him in for anything different!

1 comment:

Amberly said...

I still can't believe he is 9! Crazy how time is just flying right by us!!! Well, Ashlynn sure had a blast at the party, thanks for always letting her be apart...she sure loves you guys!!!