Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day.
It asks you,
'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"-
Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian and Sub-2:12 marathoner

Well, this may not seem like much to some people, but for me it was a BIG accomplishment. I finished my first half marathon this Spring! It took a lot of time and training, but sooooo worth it in the end!
This is the only picture I have of it, so thanks very much Amber for scanning it over to me!
This is the only picture I have of it, so thanks very much Amber for scanning it over to me!

7 comments:
Holy crap I don't know where I have been I was thinking yea she updated and you have been updating all the time..... so sad I haven't been checking! Yea for you I am so proud of you that is so awesome and such an acomplishment way to go!!! I miss seeing you guys!
Hello Matt & Tanalyn! I have fortuitously stumbled upon your blog, and am pretty impressed by it, and by your accomplishments... and of course your adorable boys! Wish we could stay in touch more often-- glad to see things are going great!
Love you,
Haylee Parker Mills
WHAT??? That is a HUGE accomplishment and GOOD job for training and doing it - I am too big of a wimp!!!
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!!!
LOVE YOU,
DAD AND MOM
That is so AWESOME and you are amazing! That is something not just anyone can do and you did it. Way to go!
Way to go!! That is awesome, I love the pic. You are AMAZING...maybe next year I'll be running with ya!!! HAHAHA ;)
Wow, good job. It's a big deal to me. I can run for about 30 seconds so your very impressive.
Post a Comment