








We met with most of Matt's family on Sunday for a picnic up American Fork Canyon! It was dang fun, as always with The Parker Clan. Our nephew Herschel, was a good sport and let the kids spray him pretty good. They have been waiting for almost a year to do it! They had planned on getting him after his mission at the airport, but didn't want to get him in his suit. It has taken this long to find a good time to get him! Way to go Shelly! I don't know what I was thinking putting my boys in white shirts, obviously not very clear! Thank goodness for Spray N Wash!
We spent a few hours up there and then came and hung out here at the house! Moments like these are when I am so grateful for such a wonderful family! They are and always have been sooooo good to me! And I know that these are the days that are going to be the memories for my boys!

No comments:
Post a Comment