Friday, September 18, 2009

Boating at Deer Creek!

We went with the Lamb Family up to Deer Creek Reservoir boating again and had a great time!! Bridger and Matt were able to get up on the knee board for the first time ever. Now maybe he'll understand why I love it!!! It was a perfect day with perfect weather! Thanks Mike and Debbie and girls!

4 comments:

Debi and Craig said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! We have only been boating once this year...Crazy!!!

Tiff said...

I am jealous... I love boating! We need to set up a lunch date I miss seeing you. I Love the pics of the 1st day of school your boys look so cute! I will def need to show Kwinc Bridgers pic! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming with us. We had a great time. I only wish the weather would last a little longer. Glad to see that Matt got up on the kneeboard, see it isnt that hard.

PB and JS said...

Lucky ducks. That looks really fun.