Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bear Lake ~ Labor Day Weekend!

Cousins: Karson, Jessica, Chance.
Dakota and BridgerNash playing in the sand!Dakota looking for the right wave! :)Bridger "pretending" he got up!Nash throwing one of "HIS" fits!Mom and NashDakotaBridgerGrandpa and Nash sharing a COKE! Doesn't get better than that!!!
We went and spent Labor Day weekend up at Grandma and Grandpa Parker's in Logan and then over to Bear Lake for Labor Day! The boys had a great time!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Today Kwincee said mom I still remember my Bridger ... I laughed how funny is that "my" Bridger. What the crap!!! Glad you guys are having so much fun over there we sure miss you!

Debi and Craig said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! We haven't been to Bear Lake for years...we need to get their sometime. Thanks for updating your blog! I love to see whats going on with you and your family