I love ther rain, and especially the rainbows! We don't see too many around here. Your boys are so cute! I am impressed with the ducks they got...do you eat them? I am also impressed with them selling the tomatoes, quite the little businessmen they are!
The Dream Factory is a national, all volunteer, non-profit organization that grants dreams to children ages 3 through 18 with critical or chronic illnesses in areas where chapters reside.
Salt Lake Half Marathon ~ April 2009
"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'" - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian and Sub-2:12 marathoner
2 comments:
I love ther rain, and especially the rainbows! We don't see too many around here. Your boys are so cute! I am impressed with the ducks they got...do you eat them? I am also impressed with them selling the tomatoes, quite the little businessmen they are!
Hi Vicki,
Duck Bites are the only way we'll eat the ducks!!! I've tried cooking them different ways.....but YUCK!
Post a Comment