Well, we survived our four day camping trip to Bridger Lake!!! We got up there on Wednesday afternoon and came back Saturday evening. It was a lot of fun to hang out with the Parker Krew! The boys' enjoyed some fishing and 4-wheeling and the dirt, of course. It is absolutely beautiful up there! I don't think that I have ever seen so much food!!! We had a lot of dutch oven cooken' and cleanen' and lots of smores by the fire! Can't get much better than that! I forget how much work that camping can be, but it is all worth it in the end.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Bridger Lake Camping!!!
Well, we survived our four day camping trip to Bridger Lake!!! We got up there on Wednesday afternoon and came back Saturday evening. It was a lot of fun to hang out with the Parker Krew! The boys' enjoyed some fishing and 4-wheeling and the dirt, of course. It is absolutely beautiful up there! I don't think that I have ever seen so much food!!! We had a lot of dutch oven cooken' and cleanen' and lots of smores by the fire! Can't get much better than that! I forget how much work that camping can be, but it is all worth it in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment