Sunday, July 13, 2008
Fishing and Four Wheeling!!!
Bridger and Dakota went with their cousins for the weekend so Matt, Nash and I decided to take advantage of the alone time we had. It was a lot of fun to have some one on one with Nash. He cracks us up. His nickname is now "Crasher Nasher"! It fits him perfect. We got up early Saturday morning and went up the canyon. I had forgotten how pretty it is in the mornings. We did a little fishen' and yes, I caught 1, only 1, but hey, Matt didn't catch any.....neener neener!(Just don't ask how I caught it) Nash thought it was pretty cool. He was a good little sport and would fall asleep here and there on the trail. He didn't fuss at all! I think he's going to be an outdoor kinda guy like his dad! It was a lot of fun!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tanalyn...NASH is getting so big and so cute! Sorry we will miss you guys camping! Can't wait to see you next!
I am glad you found my blog. It will be fun keeping in touch! Your boys are handsome! what a fun family! I am going to add you to my blog list so I can stay in touch!
Hey, way to go on the fish catching...now you have to tell me how you caught it!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the pics of Nash....too cute!!!
I also love the pics of the boys digging in the dark!!! That was a fun night, we'll have to do it again sometime!!! Ha Ha you know I'm joking:) LOL
Post a Comment