Wow...I am soooo behind with this blogging world...Sorry, it's been a very busy couple of weeks. Well, here are some great pictures of my greatest friend ever! Me, Sasha, and her husband put together a surprise party for her. She thought that she was headed out to dinner with him and that I would be watching her kids...little did she know....(can't you see mischievious in my eyes?) She walked into the restaurant and us, friends and family totally shocked her. We gave her the hardest time for turning the BIG 30! She was a great sport about it all and says she was totally surpised, didn't see it coming at all! We got her a walker and Greg lined up a Jazzy for her. It was a lot of fun. Amber, thanks for a great night and for the wonderful friendship that we have. I honestly don't know what I would do without you! You are the greatest!
The Dream Factory is a national, all volunteer, non-profit organization that grants dreams to children ages 3 through 18 with critical or chronic illnesses in areas where chapters reside.
Salt Lake Half Marathon ~ April 2009
"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'" - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian and Sub-2:12 marathoner
1 comment:
Oh that was so much fun...I was totally surprised! Thank you SO SO SO MUCH for everything...you are the best!! LOL :)
Post a Comment