Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend in Idaho

We headed up to Idaho for Easter weekend to my parents home. The boys had a great time hanging out with their cousins!!! My sister, Emily, has boys the same age as Dakota and Bridger and lives right next door to mom and dad, which makes it a lot of fun for them. We had a great time and hopefully they have recovered from our visit!!!

We had an Easter egg hunt for the kids on Saturday afternoon and they LOVED it!
Emily was great and had prizes for them afterwards.







3 comments:

Stephanie said...

We had a wonderful time!!! Can't wait until you come back up. We loved having you.

Amberly said...

Looks like you all had a great Easter in Idaho. I'm just glad you guys made it back...I didn't think Ashlynn was going to make it, "now mom the Parker's will be back on Sunday, that's in two days, right mom"..."yes Ashlynn that is right." I wish the Parker's where home so I could play with Bridger and Dakota." I know Ashlynn, I know!!! What can I say, she loves her second family!

Emily said...

Hey! Cute pictures and I'm glad your family had a nice Easter!