Of course they were easy to make. I did all of the sewing for you. All you had to do was tie knotts. Funny girl!!! But they did turn out really cute. Brianna and I made one for her, she actually did all the cutting, sewing and tieing. Merry Christmas
ok, wait. Did I hear you say their personal trees? Or maybe I heard you say you made each of those quilts?? Geese louise Tanalyn, you are such a talented girl! They are sure lucky to have you as a Mom!
Looks like a fun Christmas morning--go Steelers! :) Your family pic in the previous post is adorable, too! Hope you enjoyed the holidays! Eric told me he'd like to get together with your fam sometime this year--love to make that happen when you have time. Enjoy the New year!
The Dream Factory is a national, all volunteer, non-profit organization that grants dreams to children ages 3 through 18 with critical or chronic illnesses in areas where chapters reside.
Salt Lake Half Marathon ~ April 2009
"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'" - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian and Sub-2:12 marathoner
4 comments:
Fun time at the Parker Home !! I love the blankets. Miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love, Mom
Of course they were easy to make. I did all of the sewing for you. All you had to do was tie knotts. Funny girl!!! But they did turn out really cute. Brianna and I made one for her, she actually did all the cutting, sewing and tieing. Merry Christmas
ok, wait. Did I hear you say their personal trees? Or maybe I heard you say you made each of those quilts?? Geese louise Tanalyn, you are such a talented girl! They are sure lucky to have you as a Mom!
Looks like a fun Christmas morning--go Steelers! :) Your family pic in the previous post is adorable, too! Hope you enjoyed the holidays! Eric told me he'd like to get together with your fam sometime this year--love to make that happen when you have time. Enjoy the New year!
Post a Comment