Thursday, December 2, 2010

~Disneyland!!~

We got back from "The Happiest Place on Earth" last night! The boys received an early Christmas package from the North Pole! We were able to go and have a fabulous time with Grandma and Grandpa Parker! Bridger and DJ couldn't get enough of Tower of Terror (5 times in a row) and California Screamen' ( 11 times in a row)! Nash even enjoyed riding the Matterhorn several times! It was a lot of fun and a GREAT early Christmas present!

3 comments:

Debi and Craig said...

Love your updates!! I didn't know you had done any since Halloween. I think your new privacy settings don't send out a notice when you do. So don't think I don't want to check in on your fun life. I love and miss you!! Have a great Christmas!!

Melissa said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys picked a great time to go! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Stephanie said...

So glad you had such a fun time. I love all of the pictures.