Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dakota's 1st day of School!!!

I don't know who is more excited, him or me!!! He is in 2nd grade this year which makes me feel really old!!! The summer has just seemed to go by waaaay fast this year. Or maybe it's because they are starting school so early. It is just going to be nice to get everybody back onto a schedule and get a routine going. Bridger will be starting Kindergarten next week. Nash and I are going to enjoy some good one on one in the mornings!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Dakota...he's so cute and wonderful! I wish I was closer and could see them more often!

Debi and Craig said...

I can't believe how old he looks. He looks more like a 6th grader. I know how it feels to feel old. Alexys is now the big 8th grader and lovin it. Your kids are so cute and we are so jealous you have boys. I hope if we get one they are as cute as yours.
Love Debi