Not the greatest pictures............Dad took them. Somebody is a little worked up this morning. 9:00 can't come soon enough for him. He had to make sure that mom had his "Tony Hawk" shirt washed and ready for him. Hope you enjoy your first day of Kindergarten Bridge.
Don't worry, Dakota will be there if you need anything. Like Always!!!

2 comments:
Holy cow can you believe it - first thing Kwincee said to me today mom I saw Bridger - I asked her who she played with at recess she said Bridger & Kallie we played tag!
Cute pics of your boys 1st day of school! They grow up so fast don't they? I am so sorry to hear about your car accident and glad that you are all okay. Scary! And, Tanalyn, thank you so much for your comments about your surgery. They were comforting to my sister. Hope all continues to go well for you and your darling little bunch!
Post a Comment