Friday, September 5, 2008

Greg and Whitney's Wedding!!!


Congratulations to Greg and Whitney!!!
It was a beautiful wedding!

Rylie and Jaxton are adorable! Welcome to the fam you guys!

Grandma and Grandpa Packer with "all" of their grandkids! I have no idea how many there are.Than Jack, of course, who had to "raise some rukkus" and dress him and his kids up for family pictures, mustache and all. Dang good thing that that's not what they really wore. By the way Brooke, that's what you get for sending out an email to everbody stating that there would be no Wranglers or Carharts allowed! he, he Then just a few pics of us at the reception!
These next pictures say everything! It was hilarious to watch Nash and his cousin Allie with this dang sucker. She was just trying to be nice and share and what do ya know, yes he steals it from her! Typical boy, just taking advantage........they were pretty entertaining to watch.

Here's just a few other misc. pictures! It was a great weekend to spend up in Idaho.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Tanalyn! It has been fun reading your blog. Your boys are so cute. Now I can see what you guys are up to, I love it!

Emily said...

Wow, I can't believe it's you. How have you been? You have three darling boys. I am so glad that I was able to see some pictures. I have thought about you often as well and wondered what you were up to. It was so great to hear from you. I will e-mail you soon, so we can catch up.

Stephanie said...

Do I not have the most beautiful 22grandchildren in the world!!!!
I love your pictures.

kathybrokens said...

Is that your brother Greg??? I still see him as a little boy--please remind him he owes me a milkshake!!!