Friday, September 26, 2008

He NEVER slows dowwwwwwwwnnn!



I just had to post these of Nash.....I can tell ya that this kid never stops. He is on the move at all times and nobody has been able to keep up with him! No wonder he sleeps so well at night. I do know that he is going to be my little helper. He loves to help me mow the lawn and take the bag out of the garbage and if he really needs to be entertained, just hand him a rag and he'll wipe things down for hours!

13 comments:

Emily said...

I know the feeling, my little Payton is the very same way. Keeps me in shape though, so I can't complain.

Sanders Clan said...

I have one of these types too! How funny that we all seem to be in the same boat. He is sure a cute little guy.

Kelly said...

What a little cutie. I love the picture on the lawn mower.

Tiff said...

totally reminds me of Khloee she is crazy right now - never sits still! I keep thinking every day she is turning high maitenance like her sister!!!

The Packer Family said...

I can't even believe how big he has gotten! I wish we could see you guys more often. :)

Stephanie said...

Like his mother!!! These pictures are great. Fun to see the boys.

PB and JS said...

OK, I just had to tell you that I love the picture of all your boys on top. Who took that picture? It is just so cute. Nash is a funny little dude. You should bring him to nursery all the time, he is such a happy little guy.

Amberly said...

Oh little Nash, what can you say he just thinks he is one of the big kids!! He is so cute...I could just eat him up!!!

The Vegas Veenendaal's said...

Hey Tanalyn! What a cute little family you have... Your boys are darling! I'm so glad that you convinced Syd to finally start blogging.. hee, hee. It's so fun to be able to see and keep up with people this way.

Jeni Limb said...

Hey! Your boys are so cute! Your boys are so blond, so are mine.A bunch of little toe heads!!! I would love to get Dakota and Chris together to play.I know he would love that.Talk to you soon!

Jaimee said...

Oh to be 1 year old again! The energy is amazing, isn't it? He sure looks cute, though. Hope all is well with you and yours!

Kelly Ledward said...

Hey Tanalyn,

We were just thinking of taking Trevor out of his braces. I'm glad I saw your post about Dakota. Your little Nash looks like so much fun. I love it. Do you like the braces yet? Those are the exact ones we get and they have been my favorite out of all of them.

Heather Whitehead said...

Tanalyn how's it goin?? I'm so glad you found my blog! Cute blog. Your boys are adorable i'm sure they keep you busy. Are you still doing hair?