Monday, September 15, 2008

Grandma Parker's Birthday Party!



Matt's mom and his 3 sisters! Mom showing her new Disney watch!!!

Nash and Nixon's dog, Squintz. He couldn't get enough of him. Sitting on Cousin Herschel's lap and watching Eliza and Cache with Squintz.


Nash and cousin Eliza sharing a bowl of ice cream! They were hilarious to watch! Nash was feeding himself and her. It's crazy to think that they are only 4 months apart and they are actually 2nd cousins!!!


Bridger and his hottie cousin Brooklinn!!!


Matt getting sucked into this little girl thing again!!! See honey, you would look great if you had a girl of your own!!!

Everybody bellien' up to the bar for banana splits!!! Do ya really think that Dakota was going to turn this down......even if he had to give up the Playstation for a few minutes. Thanks Aunt Shiree and Uncle Scott for letting us come and ambush your home!!!



Sorry honey, I had to post these! Yes everybody, that is a Steeler's Hard Hat that he is wearing. He is a die hard fan and what do ya know, of course, they were playing the Sunday Night game and he had to wear the appropriate attire for the event! Nash was loving it! And yes, they won!!! Whew!!!

5 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Hey tanalyn, Thanks for thinking about my sister. I think they do placement today at 2:00 and they will be heading home! I talked to your mom at Stake Conference. I told her i think you have the cutest boys!

Kelly said...

Seriously, no caffiene at the BYU game? Cute pictures of your family. Andy likes the Steelers too, his #1 team is the Raiders though.

Amberly said...

Another Parker family shindig....looks like good times! I hope you can retrieve your pics :(

Emily said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. Cute pictures. So glad you are close to family.

TucsonDevil, err PhoenixDevil said...

Matt, what in the world!? I thought you would have grown out of the 'Steelers' phase by now. Let it go. There is still room on the Cowboy Bus - we are headed for #6 this year.

I always thought it amazing that we could become such good friends. I was a Die-Hard Cowboys Fan, and you a Steelers Fan. I also found it very ironic that the two years I go on my mission, the Lord finally blesses Dallas with two more Super Bowl rings. But then, as if to make it alright - I come home to see them play the Steelers in my home town for #5. Good times.

Tanalyn - do your husband a favor and melt that hat. I'm sure that every time he wears it, you find yourself having to speak slowly with lots of smiles and gestures for him to understand.

Tchau, um abracao