We had FHE on Monday night and the boys' friend Josh joined us. They had a lot of fun, but dessert is always the best part. I don't know how they down this stuff, but they love it: melt chocolate chips and then let them dip marshmellows in it.........YUCK! It's making me gag right now!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Canning, Canning and more Canning!!!
We had FHE on Monday night and the boys' friend Josh joined us. They had a lot of fun, but dessert is always the best part. I don't know how they down this stuff, but they love it: melt chocolate chips and then let them dip marshmellows in it.........YUCK! It's making me gag right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You go girl! I wish that I was more motivated.
Good job! You are awesome. I had never canned before until recently. Eric and I canned at your Mom's. It is a lot of work!
Very impressive. That is a lot of work, but you'll enjoy it all year.
Post a Comment