Monday, September 15, 2008

BYU GAME!!!

We took the boys to the BYU game on Saturday. Don't worry, we are not fans of them it's just nice that we are so close and the boys love it!!! I know I took some pictures, but obviously a certain boy, dakota, got a hold of the camera and probably accidentally deleted them. Anyway, like I say, it was just BYU. I better be careful. But once an Aggie, always an Aggie, even if they aren't all that great!!!
Just try and picture me and Matt with all three boys climbing up stairs and trying to bring as little attention as possible to ourselves and then chowing down on hotdogs and brots and caffiene free diet coke. I always seem to forget that there is no caffiene available. I don't know why, there is definately going to be some in heaven, how else are mothers going to survive...........I'll just have to remember to sneak my diet dr. pepper in next time!!!
Anyway, it was great and we made it to half time. By then the Cougars were winning 42 - 0 and the 2 younger boys had had enough. Hopefully we'll make it up to Logan for an Aggie game.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Oh come on, you know you had your Blue and White on!! Go BYU!!! :)