My boys love going out after school and just hanging out! This is the perfect weather for it, not too hot and not too cold! I'm not ready for the cold weather, so we are trying to enjoy as much of this as possible!
Boys will be Boys!!! Football, Football and more Football!!!
Look out........here comes Nash from behind!!!

Dakota and Bridger taking each other doooowwwwwwnnn!!!
Dakota and Bridger taking each other doooowwwwwwnnn!!!
This one was soooo cute of Bridger and Ashlynn both looking up at the sky that I just had to post it! There was a helicopter going over us!
Nash just straining to reach that darn football...he likes to let his brothers know that he is just as big as they are!
Hope our weather stays like this for another oh 6 weeks or so, yea right.

3 comments:
They look like they are having fun. Can't wait to see you again in a month or so. Tell Dakota that his braces look awesome.
You are right, this weather is great!! Its hard to believe it's going to be cold soon. I'm not ready for it either!
Love the pics....they are so cute!!
I love this time of year, and it seems like we get out more because we know the good days are numbered. Your boys look like they have so much FUN together!
Post a Comment