Right before the actual Baptism, he was a little nervous.
Nash had had enough and zonked out towards the end of the program. I wish I would have been able to get a picture with his cousin Jace holding him. It would have been a picture perfect moment.
Grandma and Grandpa Parker.
Grandma and Grandpa Packer.
Nash and Grandpa Packer back at the house lounging around. Nash hates being hot! We just want to thank everybody who came to support Dakota and his wonderful Baptism. Also, for everybody who was able to come back to the house for lunch and for all of your help. We are so grateful for the family that we have and to be able to share these special moments with! Thank you very much again!

1 comment:
That was such a wonderful day!! Thank you for letting us be apart of it. Lunch was also great. Your right you do have a great family!!!
Now, did you say Packer or Parker!!!(I love it:})
Post a Comment