Well Amber, we made our trip to the zoo that we have talked about doing all summer long. Little did we know of the adventure it would be. Too bad we didn't get any pictures of the events that followed. (actually it's probably a good thing we didn't, I'm still having nightmares about it and can't get rid of the smell from the air bags. Obviously, I have never been in a car accident before) It will definately NOT be a trip that we will EVER forget. I am just so glad that we are all okay, for the most part anyway. (including the other lady)
For those of you who don't know, we got in a horrible car wreck Friday evening. A lady ran a stop sign and I did not see her in time to swerve enough to miss her or to stop. We basically T-boned and both vehicles will most likely be totalled. It was an ugly mess. It just makes me so grateful that nobody was hurt too badly. Our suburban was full with me, my 3 boys and Amber and her 2 kids. It could have been real ugly!
Moments like this are when it makes you really stop and put an Eternal Perspective on things.

6 comments:
Scary wreck! I'm glad you're all okay. You're such a cute family!
She is in Bunting what about Bridger?
Okay...Scary wreck and I am sorry they ran the stop sign...another one of my pet peeves. Good thing you know people in the insurance business. Unfortunelty for me my insurance agent saw my last post...hope I am not in trouble!
P.S. I think I have a pic of Jace hold Nash Ill try and get it to you!
I am so sorry to hear about your accident. I had no idea. Glad everyone is ok. Cars can always be replaced. Looks like the zoo was fun...
How do you know already who Kota got?
I agree with you, I'm glad everybody was alright...but hey, we did finally make it up to the zoo! Like you said, it will be a trip we most likely won't forget about. OH the memories we are making....right!!!LOL
Post a Comment