Sunday, November 16, 2008

Disneyland 2008!!!





11 comments:

Jeni Limb said...

Fun! The boys look like they had a lot of fun! I love the picture at dinner where they are asleep!

Kelly said...

You guys have been busy!! Looks like you had a blast!! See you in a few weeks for the big Christmas party!! whew hew!

Melissa said...

How fun! We only were an hour away, we should have visited you! Your boys are at a great age for Disney Land! It looked like fun!

Amberly said...

Oh you gotta love Disneyland!!! Looks like you all had a great time.

Stephanie said...

Glad you had so much fun. Grandpa and Grandma had fun with Nash. I miss the hugs. Grandpa needs some loving from Nash. Love, Mom

Brooke said...

They look like they had so much fun. I'm JEALOUS... ok, not that jealous since we'll be taking JT there soon enough :)

The.Packer.Family said...

You try and tell that kid that we should find out. cause it wont happen! He's stubborn but i mean we have one of each so i guess it doesn't matter. But we'll see if he actually comes to the doc appt. It looks like you all had a blast @ Disneyland.. by the way Nash was attached to Allan the whole time.. he didn't like me!

Kellie :) said...

Hey Tanalyn I got your blog through Amberly's blog. Way Cute, looks like you guys have had a lot of fun. Kellie kellie6292@comcast.net

Julie said...

This looks so fun! I can't wait to go, but probably not for a few years! Fun!

Stoddard Family said...

Looks like you all had a fun time.
As for the Rehab Specialist at PCMC it was Dr. Lewelt. They referred me to a place in Sandy, but after talking with them I found out that the Orem Rehab Center is affilated with PCMC and that is who will be doing her pool therapy at UVRMC. Let me know if you need any more info.

Emily said...

What great pictures. Your family has been busy. Looks like you had a super fun time!