Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going Private!!!

After doing some research, I have decided to go "private". I really never wanted to go "private"but I think I have been convinced. (thanks Tash) I really am worried that I will lose contact with some by doing this, so please if you have ever checked out our blog, or stalked our blog, or are interested in keeping in touch, please leave me your email address and I will invite you. Thanks!!!
Pretty sad world that we live in that we have to do this isn't it? I would much rather be safe than sorry though!

15 comments:

The Lamb Family said...

I want to know how to do this. Give me some info please. I agree with you better to be save than sorry.

The Packer Family said...

You have mine right? Tell me how you were convinced. I think I should make ours private too.

The.Packer.Family said...

yep you better send me a invite! whitney.packer@hotmail.com.. if you don't you're dead! ha jk

Jeni Limb said...

I think it is so smart to go private.I just watched a story the other day on the news about how to keep our blogs safe. jenilimb@gmail.com

Kelly said...

I have also been thinking I should do this. kellymspringer@hotmail.com

Emily said...

I don't blame you. Don't forget to add me.

Jenny B said...

Hey Tanalyn-I check your blog every so often. I found it through Brett and Tiffany's. When you go private, shoot me an email so that I can still veiw yours. I have enjoyed finding people from the past. mamabean@hotmail.com. Check out our family blog.

Heather Whitehead said...

I would love to keep checking in on your blog! bmaria32@hotmail.com

Jenny Williams said...

Our email is craejenny@gmail.com. I would love to continue to stalk you!!

Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tash said...

Okay Tanalyn...
Please add me to your list but as xueqing922 (at) hotmail. This is what I use for my blogger account. Also WOULD it KILL Matt to SMILE in his pictures?

Justin and Chalisa said...

chalisaeborn@msn.com

Dan & Brooke said...

Dan and Brooke Stoddard would also love an invite to see your blog. blanch3836@yahoo.com

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TheTandyFamily said...

I would love an invite:
joshandmiche@gmail.com