Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jazz Game!


Matt took Dakota and Bridger to the Jazz Game tonight......potlickers!!! Oh well, it's good father and son time and they love it! Hope they are having a great time! I'm at home cooking instead and poor little Nash hasn't been feeling good. He has had a fever since last night and the yucky nose and throat. I hope he's feeling better for the Feast tomorrow!

5 comments:

PB and JS said...

Fun for those guys. Poor little Nash, I hope he is getting better.
Thanks for letting Coleman play with your boys today. It was nice that they entertained him instead of me. I am just not as fun as boys his own age.

Emily said...

How fun for your guys! Hope that you had a great Thanksgiving! Cute pictures all dressed and ready to go.

Sanders Clan said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like they had a great time! I love o=it when John takes Shad to do fun bonding activities. I just can't wait till it will be both boys:)

Candice Eborn said...

They look so cute in their jersey's! I'm sure they had fun with their dad. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Here comes Christmas! (I guess I should get off of the internet and decorate my tree :)

Jaimee said...

How fun! We've taken our boys to a couple AZ Diamondbacks games and to the Phoenix Suns' Fans Practice Game Night and they loved them all. I think it is ingrained into boys to love sports competition. Dads just have to make sure they are cheering for the correct teams, am I right?!? Cute pics.