


Christmas time is my absolute favorite time of the year! Getting out all of the decorations, pulling them out of the bins and thinking to myself, "Why the heck did I keep this!"(come on, we've all done that) I love all the help I get from my three
innocent boys, if that's what you would call it. It is just a lot of fun and so this week that it was I have been working on. I think that I am pretty much done, with the decorations, that is. Shopping is a whole other story.



We have already had a couple of work parties and we actually did Matt's Office Party here last night. It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun! I just enjoy doing parties!!! I just am kicking myself in the rear for not taking any pictures of the finished product in the food department.....oh well, just visualize primerib, shrimp, potatoes, rolls, spinach & cashew salad, cheese ball, crackers, fruit dip, pumpkin pie, raspberry cheesecake, and tons of other goodies! Instead, just look at the table before the food was put down. Oh well, it was a lot of fun and we are so glad for the staff that Matt has.
10 comments:
We just want to know, did Matt set the table? just playin :) your home looks gorgeous and we love seeing the pictures of you and your beautiful family!! xoxo The coxs
I want to come for dinner! It is beautiful and the food sounds wonderful!
I love all your decorations, and your so ambitious to do that party.
How is Nash doing with the tree?
Everything is beautiful. Tell the boys Hi.
It's so cool to see you guys again! Your tree is beautiful
Looks good. You are way ahead of me... I'm still trying to find all my decorations. I finally gave up and put up what we had.
I'm impressed by the table set-up!
I would love to teach you come on over! :) Actually I can send you some links to different blogs that teach it. It's something I have been into since the end of the summer. I am still learning. It's so fun!
Looks great! I love the table settings absolutely beautiful...I'm still a little sad that I didn't see my name at the table. The food sounded really good!!! I'm glad everything went well.
Love the decorations...Cute pictures of the boys wanting to help. So glad the party was a hit...Merry Christmas to your sweet family! LOL
Awesome decorations, and what a great party you had! I think the next I have I will hire you to come and cater it for me;) How is Nash doing with the tree? Laker has redecorated mine about 10 times and it looks quite lovely now! Oh well I guess that is life!
Post a Comment