We got some more snow the last few days so we decided to take the boys out to the field by our house and pull them on their sleds behind the 4 wheeler. Between us and Greg and his kids (yes, Amber was out shopping, imagine that......I know you still love me Amber. Somebody other than Greg has gotta give you crap!)we had a blast! Nash and Mitchell just loved being along for the ride! We are so glad to have such great neighbors and friends as the Carley Gang! I honestly don't know what we would do without ya! Dakota still says that he is going to marry Ashlynn! Will you join us next time Amber?
Looks like fun! I love blogging, it's fun to see what everyone is up to! I love the pictures of Nash, Trail was the same way! Hope you had a great Christmas! I don't know if I told you, but our blog is thesampsonnation.blogspot.com - I'm glad we are in touch!
The Dream Factory is a national, all volunteer, non-profit organization that grants dreams to children ages 3 through 18 with critical or chronic illnesses in areas where chapters reside.
Salt Lake Half Marathon ~ April 2009
"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'" - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian and Sub-2:12 marathoner
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I love blogging, it's fun to see what everyone is up to! I love the pictures of Nash, Trail was the same way! Hope you had a great Christmas! I don't know if I told you, but our blog is thesampsonnation.blogspot.com - I'm glad we are in touch!
Post a Comment