Monday, December 15, 2008

Four Wheeler, Snow, Boys, Oh My!!!




Boys enjoying a little bit of snow! We wish that we would just get pounded with it! I'm hoping that we get as much this year as last year or more! I would rather snow than the cold inversions we get stuck in. Plus, what could be better than this for BOYS.........and of course, a white Christmas!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Snow...I'm jealous. What cute pictures.

Brooke said...

How fun. I wish we were closer!

Jaimee said...

What cute pictures of your boys! I so wish we could have a White Christmas here in Phoenix. Enjoy your cold weather!

BTW- I totally, totally, totally adore your holiday table centerpiece in the posts below and just might have to copy it! Thanks for sharing! :D

Heather Whitehead said...

I swear you look like your always having so much fun with your boys they are so cute. I bet they keep you busy all the time!
I love all your decorations in your house your so festive. Are you all ready for Chrismas?
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Tiff said...

That looks so fun and so dangerous - I didn't know you teach piano how fun is that ! Good Job.

PB and JS said...

You got your wish, were sure getting pounded right now. I do hope it is like today on Christmas.

Justin and Chalisa said...

Since I'm waaaay to lazy to send out actual Christmas cards, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Stephanie said...

They would love it up here tubing with Grandpa. I love the picture of the boys. They are so handsome.