so, I finally went and got one last night! All I can say is "Thank goodness somebody invented the already made ones!" It makes it a lot easier and they had a lot of fun! They are getting so excited for Christmas and have gotten into the cooking mood with me. We are all fighting a little bit of the head cold so we decided to sluff church today. BTW - has anyone heard anything else on that Home Church stuff........just curious. Anyway, we made some English Toffee today and some dinner rolls and cinnamon rolls and then Chicken Pot Pie for their dad! It's one of his favorite! YUCK! Oh well, if the boys will eat it I'll make it! I think that we are going to be in the kitchen a lot the next few days with school out. They love to help and anything to keep them busy and to stop asking Christmas questions.
Hope everybody has a wonderful and safe Christmas!

9 comments:
Great new pictures! Looks like you guys are having fun down there. I hope you have a great Christmas. Wish we could see all of you. Be safe. We love you all.
Looks like you guys are in the holiday spirit! I might have to try those gingerbread house kits, heaven knows we won't make them from scratch! I didn't know that you taught piano. I took lessons for a year in middle school but that was it. Now I am learning all over again with Mason so it's fun. Have a Merry Christmas!
Make 2 pies and bring me one. I love chicken pot pies. Nash looks so cute. I am glad he didn't shoot his eye out. Isn't his name Ralphie or is that the little brother?
Oh little Nashie!!! He does look so cute.
I'll be out playing in the snow next time...you can count on it! Besides some of us just aren't as organized and ready for Christmas as others!!! Maybe next year...yeah right!!!
It looks like the piano recital went really good. Everything looks awesome...way to go!
Love the pictures. How about some rolls for me. Have fun and will miss you. Love you, Grandma
Thanks for the comment and it is very beautiful over here especially at Christmas time. Does your husband plan on coming back to Germany at all??
I love your little boy in the snowsuit it definatley reminds me of Christmas story gotta love that movie!
Hope you had a good Christmas and a fun new years:)derainga
Ha - he does look like the boy on Christmas Story! Too funny!
Great pictures...What handsome boys you have. Happy Holidays to your sweet family! LOL
He does look like the little kid on the Christmas story, but he looks so cute. You have to love those snow suits.
Post a Comment