Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas!


Well, I'm just sick to my stomach right now about all of our Christmas Pictures........I thought that they had all been transferred over so I deleted them from the camera and little did I know that they didn't all make it. So, all our pictures of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are GONE!!! I need to take the camera in to a shop and see if they can pull anything up.(sound familiar Amber?)Anyway, these are pictures from the Parker Christmas Party that is always held the day after Christmas. It was a nightmare getting up to Logan with the weather and the roads so bad, but once we were there it was a lot of fun! We did the annual DI gifts, which I always find to be the best! We ended up staying there instead of adventuring out onto the treacherous roads. My boys loved that and so did I. It's been awhile since we've stayed. It was a great Christmas and it is always so fun to see the facial expressions on the boys' faces. That's always what makes all the hard work putting it together worth it!
Anyway, hopefully I will be posting at a later date our other photos. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Looks like a lot of fun at the annual Parker Family Christmas Party!! It looks like Brian was pretty excited about his gifts!!!
I am so sorry about the pics being deleted. Yes, unfortunately that does sound all too familiar! It flat out sucks! I hope you can get them retrieved. I do wish you good luck!!!:)

Kelly said...

sorry about your pictures. That SUCKS!! Glad you had a great Christmas. I loved the Christmas story snowsuit!!