It's going to be quite the Sunday afternoon at the Parker Household. Everybody: please wish me luck that I may survive the SuperBowl with a house full of boys and BIG TIME STEELER FANS!
I do wish you luck this Sunday...but I wish you luck in surviving the greatest loss in Steeler history! :D Okay, all kidding aside, I hope you & your guys enjoy the game and wish you the best of luck. Hey, I might need some luck too since Eric isn't very fun when his teams' lose either! Awwww, organized sports and the men who love them! Have fun, Tanalyn!
Sorry to burst your bubble. The Cardinals are going to win - and it won't even be very close. You are not the first team to come into the arena with the Cardinals, chest puffed out, thinking you are all that and a bag of chips. The last three were shown the door, and you will soon follow.
Let's break it down... The Stealer defense is excellent, but the Whiz knows it too well, and the Cardinal offense is more than solid. Cardinals will score (just not a ton). HOWEVER, I don't see how the Stealers are going to score over 17 pts against the Cardinal defense. Therefore, final score, Cardinals 24 - Stealers 13.
BTW, yeah, I know I have been misspelling the Stealers - but they stole Super Bowl XL.
One last thing. It's all in good fun. Don't let Matt get too depressed over the loss.
Eric Buckley (I will be here on Monday to gloat or eat crow)
The Dream Factory is a national, all volunteer, non-profit organization that grants dreams to children ages 3 through 18 with critical or chronic illnesses in areas where chapters reside.
Salt Lake Half Marathon ~ April 2009
"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'" - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian and Sub-2:12 marathoner
2 comments:
I do wish you luck this Sunday...but I wish you luck in surviving the greatest loss in Steeler history! :D Okay, all kidding aside, I hope you & your guys enjoy the game and wish you the best of luck. Hey, I might need some luck too since Eric isn't very fun when his teams' lose either! Awwww, organized sports and the men who love them! Have fun, Tanalyn!
Hello Parker Clan,
Sorry to burst your bubble. The Cardinals are going to win - and it won't even be very close. You are not the first team to come into the arena with the Cardinals, chest puffed out, thinking you are all that and a bag of chips. The last three were shown the door, and you will soon follow.
Let's break it down... The Stealer defense is excellent, but the Whiz knows it too well, and the Cardinal offense is more than solid. Cardinals will score (just not a ton). HOWEVER, I don't see how the Stealers are going to score over 17 pts against the Cardinal defense. Therefore, final score, Cardinals 24 - Stealers 13.
BTW, yeah, I know I have been misspelling the Stealers - but they stole Super Bowl XL.
One last thing. It's all in good fun. Don't let Matt get too depressed over the loss.
Eric Buckley (I will be here on Monday to gloat or eat crow)
Post a Comment