Sunday, January 25, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys And So Will Middle-Aged Men!!

Need I say more...........this is what I deal with every single day of my life!!! Do you understand why I say that I actually have 4 boys and that my oldest is the hardest?!?! But, I will say, I would never trade 'em in for anything!!! They really are my entertainment and sometimes they do need me to jump in and show them how to really put up a fight.............hehe

8 comments:

PB and JS said...

I love it. Especially the part where you jump in.

PB and JS said...

Just in time and also you won!

Jeni Limb said...

All I have to say is, with three boys and a husband at home, I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Tanalyn,

I was great hearing from you. Your boys look like they keep you very busy. We'll have to check on eachothers families more often.

Thanks Cuz,

Kelly

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Yes they are certainly cute, but HOW do you keep up with 3 -sometimes 4 boys??? I am dying with one! Let me in on all your secrets:)

Stephanie said...

Oh, I love the PACKER jersery.
I'm sure you show them a few moves. Can't wait to see you in
a few weeks.

Kellie :) said...

I know how you feel but your boys are so cute and well behaved, What is you secret?

Heather Whitehead said...

WOW! Tanalyn you and all the boys you guys always look like your having so much fun, Your hubby looks like he is having just as much fun too,that's too cute!
Are you still doing hair at all?