Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Falling Leaves



The boys and I had some FUN raking up some leaves and getting ready for winter this past Saturday! The weather was perfect, not too warm and not too cold.
Okay, I just have to add my opinion on something that is just driving me crazy and this is with no intention of offending anyone or anything, but HELLO it's not Christmas yet. Whatever happened to celebrating Thanksgiving...........don't worry I am not a scrooge, I love Christmas, but come on enjoy Thanksgiving and be grateful for what we have and teach our children the whole meaning behind this holiday. Okay, I feel better now.

4 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Cute Fam!!! I am jealous you got to go to Disneyland - I am dying to get there soon:) We live in West Kaysville BTW - have a Happy Thanksgiving!

The Packer Family said...

I'm totally with you. There is Christmas music on all the time right now. I love Christmas too, but I also love Thanksgiving. Wish you guys were going to be here. We miss you! Cute pics of the boys too.

Emily said...

Cute pictures! I love a day with perfect weather, not too hot or cold. Glad you took advantage of the perfect day. Happy Thanksgiving!

Amberly said...

Okay, I am totally with you on this. I mean come on, can we just enjoy each holiday as it comes??? Don't get me wrong, you know I love Christmas...but hello there is a time and a place for it...its called DECEMBER!!! Thanks, now I feel better!!! LOL :)