Tanalyn, your boys are adorable. And I have to say that I love your clock collection next to your fireplace! I collect clocks, too, and love to see other people's. Have fun at Disney!
The Dream Factory is a national, all volunteer, non-profit organization that grants dreams to children ages 3 through 18 with critical or chronic illnesses in areas where chapters reside.
Salt Lake Half Marathon ~ April 2009
"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'" - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian and Sub-2:12 marathoner
3 comments:
Tanalyn, your boys are adorable. And I have to say that I love your clock collection next to your fireplace! I collect clocks, too, and love to see other people's. Have fun at Disney!
Hey, my blog is now private so email me you email address at whitney.packer@hotmail.com so I can get you an invite!
Whit
Awesome Pumpkins. Your boys are always so cute. I will E-mail you my address because I want you to invite me.
Post a Comment