These are just some misc. pictures of Nash that I'm posting more for the journal aspect than anything, and of course, because he is so stinken' cute. I don't know how I am ever going to break him away from that dang bottle and he has to cuddle up to that cute little puppy every night and every nap. He is so much fun and we can't imagine life without him!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Nasher Crasher!
These are just some misc. pictures of Nash that I'm posting more for the journal aspect than anything, and of course, because he is so stinken' cute. I don't know how I am ever going to break him away from that dang bottle and he has to cuddle up to that cute little puppy every night and every nap. He is so much fun and we can't imagine life without him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have to agree, he is so dang cute, but so are all of your boys!! Cute pictures.
He is a cute little man. I love his little puppy, and he looks a lot like your other cute boys.
I love that little man!! He is so dang cute, of course so are the other two rascal's. What can we say, we make good boys. I am making a whole bunch of the bags for the craft fair in November, so when I get a bunch more done I will e-mail you a picture of them and if you want one I will let you pick one out. We are selling them for 15-25 dollars depending on the material and embelishments. But I will sell them to you just for the cost of the material. Let me know if you are really interested. Keep up the blogging....it is so fun to see what is going on. I will try to keep mine up to. I am still working on it though, don't have quite the skills you do.
Post a Comment