

I just had to snap a few pictures of
Bridger on his skateboard. He loves trying new tricks on it, especially when his buddy,Cody shows him how to. And the weather has been perfect for outside play. I don't know what I'm going to do when winter arrives........

Then him and Ashlynn helped me make some Halloween Cupcakes after school the other day. Of course, they're just there to lick the beaters! Isn't that the best part of it!
6 comments:
Ashlyn is so cute with Bridger what good friends they are! :)
Christine Packer
He is so cute I can't believe how good he is on the skateboard I am such a mean mom I never let Krew really ride his it scares the crap out of me!
He is a little Tony Hawk. He's the best little boarder on the block. I guess when it gets cool you will be so glad you have that new toy room.
Tony oh, I mean Bridger is quite the little skateboarder!!! I am actually really impressed with how he maneuvers that board...I never could stay on one myself!!!
I'm so glad that those two are so close....they are so brother and sister!!!
Well, I wrote them all a couple of weeks ago and just didnt have any pictures up so I just posted them all today! Yeah its true, I'm sure you arent the last to know! I love you blogspot! Bridger kills me!
What cute pictures. You have some great looking pumpkins there.
Post a Comment