I've Been Tagged.....
A) The rules are posted at the beginning.
B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.
C) At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.
1.What is your husbands name? Mathew Jon
2.How long have you guys been married? 10 years
3.How long did you date? 10 months and engaged for 3 months
4.How old is he? 35
5.Who is taller? Matt
6.Who can sing best? Matt
7.Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
8.Who does laundry? Me
9.Who pays the bills? Me
10.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him.
11.Who mows the lawn? Me, he's not allowed to.
12.Who cooks dinner? Me, if I say it's his turn to cook he'll ask where we want to go.
13.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Are you kidding, neither of us, we can both give a good silent treatment for days.
14.Who kissed who first? Matt
15.Who wears the pants? I think we split that one pretty good.
I tag Amberly,Jaimee,Tiffany J.,Carrie, Emily,Debbie, Chalisa.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I went private so if you want to look at our blog send us your email address to toddlyadamson@yahoo.com
Thanks
Andy and I are both pretty stubborn also. I am jealous of your Disneyland trip!
That is a funny post. Your going to Disneyland? I am going to have to back and read about that!! I'm so jealous. Oh and by the way you still look really pretty without make up.
Disneyland, how exciting. Your boys are going to have so much fun!
BTW, thanks for the tag. (ha ha) I will reply here in a few days when I get some time.
Post a Comment