Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Chicken and Ranch Anyone?

I had to post these, Nash is just like his father and loves the chicken strips dipped in the ranch. Pictures prove the point of why the clothing is removed before hand.

Bridger joined in on the fun as well. Unfortunately, Dakota was sicker than sick and couldn't hold anything down. He's feeling better this afternoon though. Hopefully we don't all get the 24 hour bug.

4 comments:

Sanders Clan said...

I gotta say I love ranch on just about anything! I think the kid is a genius and on the right path:) Cute pictures. Nash reminds me of Jeff and Emily's son, Beau. I hope you all steer clear of the flu too!

Emily said...

What cute pictures. My kids like a lot of ranch on chicken strips as well.

Hope you all stay away from that 24hr bug.

PB and JS said...

That looks good. I love ranch. It's the best with ANYTHING. There is a stupid bug going around. I hope the rest of you don't get it, and we don't get it either.

Stephanie said...

I want to eat this guy up!!!
He is to darn cute.
Love, Mom