Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bridger is "6"!


I am still in shock that he is 6. He's supposed to be a baby still. He has grown up way too fast. He has always been such an easy one for us. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He helps me out in so many different ways every single day and I hardly ever hear a complaint from him about it. He is sooooo into Tony Hawk and the skateboarding stuff. So, he got a Tony Hawk bike and lots of toy ramps and skateboards to play with. He's quite good at it, thanks to our great neighbor, Cody. He invited a few of his friends over for a birthday party. I'm sure you'll notice there's just the one girl, how could you miss her......she's so dang cute....she is our neighbor and those 2 just as well be brother and sister. You'd think they'd have some sort of a crush thing going on, but no, they get along one minute and argue the next. They're hilarious to watch. I'll definately claim her as my one and only girl though.
We love you Bridger and are so proud of you and so happy to have you a part of our family!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

I can't believe he is 6 also, wow how the time just seems to fly right on by. Okay, I do have to say Ashlynn does look pretty cute with all the boys!! I don't think she minded one bit that she was the only girl!!! I'm sure she kept them all in line, if not I'm sure she let you know!!

Emily said...

Wow, our kids are growing up way too fast. Happy Birthday Bridger! I am so glad that you posted some pictures, I love looking at your sweet family and handsome boys.