Friday, March 27, 2009

Dakota's Pump Refill

Well, Dakota has survived yet another pump refill. It actually went quite well this time seems how he did have an audience. Jack came down for the weekend with his kids to finish up some electric work in our basement and so I took the kids with me. Isn't it funny how having his cousins there make it go so much better. I'll have to remember that when we go in next time. Not only that though, I really think that it is a good thing for others that we associate with especially family and friends, can see what he has to go through and maybe have a better understanding of it. We are just so grateful for the support that we have from all of them and are also so grateful to be so close to Primary Children's! Good job 'Kota!

4 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Why does he need the pump? I have been wondering for awhile..

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Okay, I am better informed now AND I think you have such a great optimistic attitude toward everything! I am always truly amazed at the trial people have and at how great they are about it. Hope the next few weeks go well!

Tiff said...

Im glad that everything went well I was thinking about him hoping you would post something soon. Get him signed up for bball if you havne't already Lance is coaching again.

Virginia said...

What a trooper! Good Luck!