The boys got their Easter Grass planted Monday night for family home evening. They are hoping that it will have grown and will be ready in a few weeks for when the Easter Bunny comes! I can't beleive that we're only a few weeks away from it. Time flies when you're having fun and we are definately having fun at the Parker Household! Aren't they just the cutest boys ever! I love 'em to pieces!!!XOXOXOX
I apparently haven't looked at your blog for awhile. I had no idea Bridger had surgery I am glad he is okay he is so so cute! I love him!!! Kwinc has had 2 sets of tubes and it has made the biggest difference.
The Dream Factory is a national, all volunteer, non-profit organization that grants dreams to children ages 3 through 18 with critical or chronic illnesses in areas where chapters reside.
Salt Lake Half Marathon ~ April 2009
"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'" - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian and Sub-2:12 marathoner
2 comments:
I apparently haven't looked at your blog for awhile. I had no idea Bridger had surgery I am glad he is okay he is so so cute! I love him!!! Kwinc has had 2 sets of tubes and it has made the biggest difference.
Yes you do have cute boys! I am wondering what you do with the grass? Something special or just a fun decoration? Cute we should grow some grass.
Post a Comment